Hi y’all! If this is your first time here then welcome! I am so happy that you are here.
My name is Holly, and I am the voice behind Blu Nest Bloom. I am a wife and mom to three boys. They have inspired me to live the life that I do — one filled with love, kindness, grace and a passion for living with purpose and intention and for cultivating a life that I can be proud of. I am a writer, graphic designer, hobbyist photographer, and life documenter. I love life and am always on a journey of seeking joy, even amongst the hard challenges that trickle in from time to time.
My Mission Is To Cultivate A Life That I Love
I started this journey of living with purpose and intention and seeking joy in the nooks and crannies of my daily life a few years ago. I had been a stay at home mom for over a decade and while I felt ever grateful for the time I spent at home, I often felt like something was missing. Changing the way that I lived, seeking out and harvesting my many passions and shifting my mindset all played a part in getting me to where I am today. I am on a beautiful journey of cultivating a life that I truly love and I hope to inspire and motivate you to do the same.
Posts You Don’t Want To Miss:
- Pursuing My Dreams at 40
- My Intentional Living Journey
- 10 Personal Development Books That Changed My Life
- My Top 10 Daily Gratitude Quotes
- 10 Ways to Practice Gratitude Today
- My Camera Bag – What’s In My Bag?
- 4 Composition Tips To Improve Your Photography
- How You Can Print Your Family Photos From Home
- My #1 Photography Resource
- Capturing the Magic of Childhood Through Play
- 10 Creative Projects You Should Try
- 20 Parent/Child Date Ideas Your Child Will Love
- Some Days I Miss The Trenches Of Motherhood
- 5 Ways I Am Embracing the Sweet Spot of Parenting
- 10 Things I Love About Motherhood
- 10 Beach Must-Haves For Families
Want to know more about me? Check out my About page here.
Looking for tools or services to help you live your best life or grow your business, visit my resources page here.
Have any questions or just want to get in touch? You can contact me here, or you can email me at email@example.com.