When I am feeling in a slump or need a little pick me up or reminder to continue to live well and full of gratitude for all that I have in my life, I love to pick up a book or reference quotes that fill me up with all the good stuff. Words are therapeutic and comforting when nothing else seems to ease whatever it is I may be going through at that time.
Today, in my Tuesday Ten, I am including my top 10 daily gratitude quotes of all time. Hoping these will inspire you as much as they have inspired me over the years.
Top 10 Daily Gratitude Quotes
- “Gratitude turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos into order, confusion into clarity…it makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow.” – Melody Beattie
- “The real gift of gratitude is that the more grateful you are, the more present you become.” – Robert Holden
- “The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate.” – Oprah Winfrey
- “So much has been given to me; I have no time to ponder over that which has been denied.” – Helen Keller
- “My favorite time of day is in the early quiet, before the world wakes, and the stars look back at me breathlessly. With tears in my eyes, I know it’s good to be alive. I nod back at the sky; yes, I will honor this life I was given.” – J. Lynn
- “Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things.” – Robert Brault
- “As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them.” – John F. Kennedy
- “Gratitude is the healthiest of all human emotions. The more you express gratitude for what you have, the more likely you will have even more to express gratitude for.” – Zig Ziglar
- “Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not; remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for.” – Epicurus
“Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not; remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for.” - EpicurusClick To Tweet
- “Happiness cannot be traveled to, owned, earned, worn or consumed. Happiness is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace, and gratitude.” – Denis Waitley
There ya go; my Top 10 Daily Gratitude Quotes of all time.
What are your favorite gratitude quotes that keep you motivated to live your best life on days when you need the extra reminder?
Holly is a 42 year old wife and mom to 3 boys, from Nashville, Tennessee. She is a hot tea lover, book reader, journal keeper, Pinterest pinner, podcast listener, y’all sayer, self-taught graphic designer, hobbyist photographer, writer and dreamer of all things big and small. You can find all of her ramblings here at Blu Nest Bloom.